7-Zip 9.38 beta
7-Zip 9.38 beta is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your PCIgor Pavlov
. More info about Igor Pavlov can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. 7zFM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 477.50 KB (488960 bytes) on disk.
7-Zip 9.38 beta is composed of the following executables which take 1.06 MB (1114513
bytes) on disk:
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (477.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (314.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.08
of 7-Zip 9.38 beta. You can find below a few links to other 7-Zip 9.38 beta releases:
...click to view all...
7-Zip 9.38 beta is a program by Igor Pavlov. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase 7-Zip 9.38 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 7-Zip 9.38 beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "7-Zip 9.38 beta". If it is installed on your PC the 7-Zip 9.38 beta application will be found automatically. After you select 7-Zip 9.38 beta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 7-Zip 9.38 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta.
8. After removing 7-Zip 9.38 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7-Zip 9.38 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 7-Zip 9.38 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov from your PC, nor are we saying that 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-05 23:59:13.987