7-Zip 9.38 beta
7-Zip 9.38 beta is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your PCIgor Pavlov
. Further information on Igor Pavlov can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta. 7-Zip 9.38 beta's main file takes about 455.50 KB (466432 bytes) and is named 7zFM.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 7-Zip 9.38 beta. They take 1.04 MB (1091985
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (455.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (314.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.39 KB)
The current page applies to 7-Zip 9.38 beta version 15.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of 7-Zip 9.38 beta:
...click to view all...
7-Zip 9.38 beta is a program released by Igor Pavlov. Some people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 7-Zip 9.38 beta or simply click the Search field and type in "7-Zip 9.38 beta". If it exists on your system the 7-Zip 9.38 beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 7-Zip 9.38 beta in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 7-Zip 9.38 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta.
8. After removing 7-Zip 9.38 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 7-Zip 9.38 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7-Zip 9.38 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov from your computer, we are not saying that 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 23:22:59.440