7-Zip 9.38 beta
You can find below details on how to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your computerIgor Pavlov
. Further information on Igor Pavlov can be seen here
. 7-Zip 9.38 beta is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\7-Zip directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. 7-Zip 9.38 beta's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe. 7zFM.exe is the 7-Zip 9.38 beta's primary executable file and it takes approximately 455.50 KB (466432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside 7-Zip 9.38 beta. They take about 1.04 MB (1091985
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (455.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (314.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.12
of 7-Zip 9.38 beta. You can find below info on other application versions of 7-Zip 9.38 beta:
...click to view all...
7-Zip 9.38 beta is a program released by Igor Pavlov. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 7-Zip 9.38 beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 7-Zip 9.38 beta or simply click the Search field and type in "7-Zip 9.38 beta". If it exists on your system the 7-Zip 9.38 beta program will be found automatically. After you click 7-Zip 9.38 beta in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 7-Zip 9.38 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta.
8. After removing 7-Zip 9.38 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 7-Zip 9.38 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7-Zip 9.38 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov from your PC, nor are we saying that 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-18 16:20:07.337