7-Zip 9.38 beta
This page is about 7-Zip 9.38 beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your computerIgor Pavlov
. Check out here
for more details on Igor Pavlov. 7-Zip 9.38 beta is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\7-Zip directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7zFM.exe is the 7-Zip 9.38 beta's main executable file and it takes close to 455.50 KB (466432 bytes) on disk.
7-Zip 9.38 beta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.04 MB (1091985
bytes) on disk:
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (455.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (314.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.39 KB)
This data is about 7-Zip 9.38 beta version 15.10
only. For other 7-Zip 9.38 beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
7-Zip 9.38 beta is an application offered by Igor Pavlov. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 7-Zip 9.38 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7-Zip 9.38 beta". The 7-Zip 9.38 beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 7-Zip 9.38 beta in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 7-Zip 9.38 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta.
8. After removing 7-Zip 9.38 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7-Zip 9.38 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 7-Zip 9.38 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov from your computer, nor are we saying that 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-05 03:47:58.880