7-Zip 9.38 beta
7-Zip 9.38 beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your PCIgor Pavlov
. Check out here
for more information on Igor Pavlov. 7-Zip 9.38 beta is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called 7zFM.exe and it has a size of 455.50 KB (466432 bytes).
7-Zip 9.38 beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.04 MB (1091985
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (455.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (314.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.01
of 7-Zip 9.38 beta. For other 7-Zip 9.38 beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
7-Zip 9.38 beta is an application by Igor Pavlov. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 7-Zip 9.38 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7-Zip 9.38 beta". If it is installed on your PC the 7-Zip 9.38 beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 7-Zip 9.38 beta in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 7-Zip 9.38 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta.
8. After removing 7-Zip 9.38 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 7-Zip 9.38 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7-Zip 9.38 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov from your PC, nor are we saying that 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 12:22:26.010