7-Zip 9.38 beta
7-Zip 9.38 beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your PCIgor Pavlov
. Check out here
for more information on Igor Pavlov. 7-Zip 9.38 beta is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called 7zFM.exe and it has a size of 455.50 KB (466432 bytes).
7-Zip 9.38 beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.04 MB (1091985
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (455.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (314.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.01
of 7-Zip 9.38 beta. For other 7-Zip 9.38 beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
7-Zip 9.38 beta is an application by Igor Pavlov. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 7-Zip 9.38 beta or simply click the Search field and type in "7-Zip 9.38 beta". If it is installed on your PC the 7-Zip 9.38 beta application will be found very quickly. After you select 7-Zip 9.38 beta in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 7-Zip 9.38 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 7-Zip 9.38 beta.
8. After removing 7-Zip 9.38 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 7-Zip 9.38 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7-Zip 9.38 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov from your PC, nor are we saying that 7-Zip 9.38 beta by Igor Pavlov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7-Zip 9.38 beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 12:22:26.010