Windows Live Essentials
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
if you want to read more on Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Windows Live Essentials. WindowsLiveWriter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 101.84 KB (104288 bytes) on disk.
Windows Live Essentials contains of the executables below. They take 13.18 MB (13824848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- companionuser.exe (53.38 KB)
- wlcomm.exe (24.86 KB)
- fsssvc.exe (1.42 MB)
- fsui.exe (863.85 KB)
- defmgr.exe (680.77 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (337.85 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.15 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (481.85 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (604.35 KB)
- wlmail.exe (89.87 KB)
- MOE.exe (69.84 KB)
- WLSync.exe (1.38 MB)
- msnmsgr.exe (4.04 MB)
- MovieMaker.exe (108.86 KB)
- WindowsLivePhotoViewer.exe (54.86 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (374.36 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (45.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (240.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (128.36 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (18.86 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (114.86 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (178.86 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (668.36 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (67.36 KB)
- WindowsLiveWriter.exe (101.84 KB)
The current page applies to Windows Live Essentials version 15.4.3508.1109
alone. For more Windows Live Essentials versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Windows Live Essentials from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Windows Live Essentials is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Windows Live Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Live Essentials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it exists on your system the Windows Live Essentials program will be found automatically. After you click Windows Live Essentials in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Windows Live Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The publisher is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Live Essentials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:05.343