Windows Live Essentials
This web page is about Windows Live Essentials for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more facts about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Live Essentials. MovieMaker.exe is the Windows Live Essentials's primary executable file and it takes circa 119.00 KB (121856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They occupy about 4.66 MB (4888576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.50 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.00 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.00 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.00 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (119.00 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (284.50 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (57.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (140.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (140.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (29.50 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (136.00 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.50 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (850.00 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (78.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.4.3505.0912
of Windows Live Essentials. For more Windows Live Essentials versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Windows Live Essentials from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Windows Live Essentials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Live Essentials app will be found automatically. After you click Windows Live Essentials in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Live Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the program is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Live Essentials that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Live Essentials supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:03.343