Windows Live Essentials
This web page is about Windows Live Essentials for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more facts about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Live Essentials. MovieMaker.exe is the Windows Live Essentials's primary executable file and it takes circa 119.00 KB (121856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They occupy about 4.66 MB (4888576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.50 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.00 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.00 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.00 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (119.00 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (284.50 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (57.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (140.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (140.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (29.50 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (136.00 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.50 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (850.00 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (78.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.4.3505.0912
of Windows Live Essentials. For more Windows Live Essentials versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should delete:
Windows Live Essentials is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Windows Live Essentials from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Live Essentials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Live Essentials app will be found automatically. When you click Windows Live Essentials in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Live Essentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the application is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:03.343