Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more data about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. Windows Live Essentials is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Windows Live Essentials by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Windows Live Essentials's main file takes about 101.84 KB (104288 bytes) and is named WindowsLiveWriter.exe.
The executables below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They occupy about 13.18 MB (13824848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- companionuser.exe (53.38 KB)
- wlcomm.exe (24.86 KB)
- fsssvc.exe (1.42 MB)
- fsui.exe (863.85 KB)
- defmgr.exe (680.77 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (337.85 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.15 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (481.85 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (604.35 KB)
- wlmail.exe (89.87 KB)
- MOE.exe (69.84 KB)
- WLSync.exe (1.38 MB)
- msnmsgr.exe (4.04 MB)
- MovieMaker.exe (108.86 KB)
- WindowsLivePhotoViewer.exe (54.86 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (374.36 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (45.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (240.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (128.36 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (18.86 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (114.86 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (178.86 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (668.36 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (67.36 KB)
- WindowsLiveWriter.exe (101.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.4.3502.0922
of Windows Live Essentials. You can find below a few links to other Windows Live Essentials releases:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Windows Live Essentials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Live Essentials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". The Windows Live Essentials app will be found automatically. After you select Windows Live Essentials in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Live Essentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the application is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After removing Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:41:26.357