Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more information about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. Windows Live Essentials is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Windows Live Essentials's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 109.74 KB (112376 bytes) on disk and is titled MovieMaker.exe.
Windows Live Essentials is comprised of the following executables which take 5.24 MB (5495632
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (27.23 KB)
- defmgr.exe (680.77 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (312.23 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (454.23 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (584.23 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (109.74 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (274.24 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (47.74 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (130.74 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (130.74 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (20.24 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (125.74 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (298.24 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (840.74 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (68.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.4.3286.0604
of Windows Live Essentials. Click on the links below for other Windows Live Essentials versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Windows Live Essentials from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Live Essentials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it exists on your system the Windows Live Essentials application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Windows Live Essentials in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Live Essentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the application is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-27 16:00:11.143