Windows Live Essentials
This web page is about Windows Live Essentials for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more details about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Windows Live Essentials by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MovieMaker.exe is the Windows Live Essentials's main executable file and it occupies approximately 118.45 KB (121296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Windows Live Essentials. They occupy 5.37 MB (5631040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (35.95 KB)
- defmgr.exe (680.77 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (321.45 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.24 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (462.95 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (593.45 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (118.45 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (282.95 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (56.45 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (139.45 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (139.45 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (28.95 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (134.45 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (306.45 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (849.45 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (77.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.4.3300.0619
of Windows Live Essentials. Click on the links below for other Windows Live Essentials versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Live Essentials with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Live Essentials or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Live Essentials app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Windows Live Essentials in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Live Essentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The software company is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-23 10:06:46.777