Windows Live Essentials
This page is about Windows Live Essentials for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Please open http://support.live.com/
if you want to read more on Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Windows Live Essentials's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. WindowsLiveWriter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 97.84 KB (100192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They take an average of 11.81 MB (12381504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (25.86 KB)
- wlarp.exe (702.84 KB)
- wloobe.exe (364.34 KB)
- wlmail.exe (110.83 KB)
- msnmsgr.exe (3.69 MB)
- msvs.exe (432.38 KB)
- wlcsdk.exe (568.34 KB)
- wlcstart.exe (59.84 KB)
- MovieMaker.Exe (2.90 MB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (534.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (224.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (134.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (15.36 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (113.36 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (740.36 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (66.86 KB)
- WindowsLiveSync.exe (1.12 MB)
- WindowsLiveWriter.exe (97.84 KB)
This page is about Windows Live Essentials version 14.0.8117.0416
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Windows Live Essentials:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Windows Live Essentials you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Windows Live Essentials is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Live Essentials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Live Essentials". The Windows Live Essentials program will be found automatically. After you click Windows Live Essentials in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Live Essentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The software company is: http://support.live.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Live Essentials supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:48:00.850