WinSnap is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinSnap from your PCNTWind Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NTWind Software. More information about the software WinSnap can be seen at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=WinSnap_3.0.6&body=Hi!
. WinSnap is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSnap folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WinSnap is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSnap\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 538.95 KB (551888 bytes) on disk and is titled WinSnap.exe.
WinSnap installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 630.11 KB (645232
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (91.16 KB)
- WinSnap.exe (538.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.6
of WinSnap. You can find below a few links to other WinSnap releases:
...click to view all...
WinSnap is a program offered by the software company NTWind Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WinSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinSnap from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinSnap or simply click the Search field and type in "WinSnap". If it exists on your system the WinSnap program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinSnap in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinSnap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinSnap:
- The web site of the program is: mailto:email@example.com?subject=WinSnap_3.0.6&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSnap\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinSnap.
8. After uninstalling WinSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinSnap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinSnap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinSnap by NTWind Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WinSnap by NTWind Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinSnap supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 16:48:35.153