This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WinSnap for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinSnap from your computerNTWind Software
. Check out here
for more info on NTWind Software. More details about WinSnap can be found at mailto:email@example.com?subject=WinSnap_4.0.1&body=Hi!
. WinSnap is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinSnap directory, regulated by the user's option. WinSnap's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinSnap\uninst.exe. WinSnap.exe is the WinSnap's primary executable file and it takes about 2.67 MB (2798600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinSnap. They take about 2.74 MB (2874096
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (73.73 KB)
- WinSnap.exe (2.67 MB)
The current page applies to WinSnap version 4.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other WinSnap versions:
...click to view all...
WinSnap is an application marketed by NTWind Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase WinSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinSnap from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinSnap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinSnap". If it exists on your system the WinSnap program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinSnap in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinSnap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinSnap:
- The web site of the program is: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=WinSnap_4.0.1&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinSnap\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinSnap.
8. After removing WinSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinSnap which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinSnap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinSnap by NTWind Software from your PC, we are not saying that WinSnap by NTWind Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinSnap in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:32:59.457