WinSnap is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinSnap from your systemNTWind Software
. Further information on NTWind Software can be seen here
. More data about the application WinSnap can be seen at mailto:email@example.com?subject=WinSnap_4.5.9&body=Hi!
. WinSnap is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinSnap directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. WinSnap's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinSnap\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.47 MB (6779136 bytes) on disk and is titled WinSnap64.exe.
WinSnap is comprised of the following executables which take 6.56 MB (6877584
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (96.14 KB)
- WinSnap64.exe (6.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.9
of WinSnap. You can find below info on other versions of WinSnap:
...click to view all...
WinSnap is an application released by the software company NTWind Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove WinSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinSnap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinSnap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinSnap". If it is installed on your PC the WinSnap application will be found automatically. After you select WinSnap in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinSnap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSnap:
- The publisher is: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=WinSnap_4.5.9&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinSnap\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinSnap.
8. After uninstalling WinSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinSnap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinSnap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinSnap by NTWind Software from your PC, we are not saying that WinSnap by NTWind Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinSnap in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 13:23:25.710