WinSnap is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinSnap from your systemNTWind Software
. More data about NTWind Software can be seen here
. You can read more about about WinSnap at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=WinSnap_1.1.10&body=Hi!
. Usually the WinSnap program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinSnap directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WinSnap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinSnap\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinSnap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 140.50 KB (143872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WinSnap. They occupy about 205.05 KB (209967
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (64.55 KB)
- WinSnap.exe (140.50 KB)
This web page is about WinSnap version 1.1.10
only. You can find below info on other application versions of WinSnap:
...click to view all...
WinSnap is an application by the software company NTWind Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WinSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinSnap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinSnap or simply click the Search field and type in "WinSnap". If it is installed on your PC the WinSnap app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinSnap in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinSnap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinSnap:
- The publisher is: mailto:email@example.com?subject=WinSnap_1.1.10&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinSnap\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinSnap.
8. After removing WinSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinSnap that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinSnap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinSnap by NTWind Software from your computer, we are not saying that WinSnap by NTWind Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinSnap in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:57:22.010