WinSnap is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinSnap from your systemNTWind Software
. More data about NTWind Software can be read here
. Please open mailto:email@example.com?subject=WinSnap_2.1.5&body=Hi!
if you want to read more on WinSnap on NTWind Software's website. WinSnap is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinSnap directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for WinSnap is C:\Program Files\WinSnap\uninst.exe. WinSnap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 377.40 KB (386456 bytes) on disk.
WinSnap installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 549.77 KB (562960
bytes) on disk.
- AdvConfig.exe (72.40 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.97 KB)
- WinSnap.exe (377.40 KB)
This page is about WinSnap version 2.1.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of WinSnap:
...click to view all...
WinSnap is an application released by NTWind Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase WinSnap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinSnap from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinSnap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinSnap". If it exists on your system the WinSnap program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinSnap in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinSnap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSnap:
- The web site of the program is: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=WinSnap_2.1.5&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinSnap\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinSnap.
8. After uninstalling WinSnap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinSnap that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinSnap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinSnap by NTWind Software from your PC, we are not saying that WinSnap by NTWind Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinSnap in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 19:04:46.557