This web page contains complete information on how to remove WarfacePts for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WarfacePts from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More information about WarfacePts can be found at http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. WarfacePts is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove WarfacePts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1265. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the WarfacePts's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.18 MB (5433248 bytes) on disk.
WarfacePts contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.55 MB (5817632
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.18 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.131
of WarfacePts. For more WarfacePts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WarfacePts from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WarfacePts or simply click the Search feature and type in "WarfacePts". If it is installed on your PC the WarfacePts program will be found automatically. After you select WarfacePts in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WarfacePts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1265
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WarfacePts.
8. After uninstalling WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WarfacePts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WarfacePts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WarfacePts in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 11:39:40.563