This info is about WarfacePts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WarfacePts from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can read more about about WarfacePts at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\WarfacePts folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WarfacePts. WarfacePts's primary file takes around 6.61 MB (6928848 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
WarfacePts contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.15 MB (7495072
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.61 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.177
of WarfacePts. You can find below info on other releases of WarfacePts:
...click to view all...
WarfacePts is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall WarfacePts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WarfacePts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WarfacePts or simply activate the Search field and type in "WarfacePts". If it exists on your system the WarfacePts program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WarfacePts in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WarfacePts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WarfacePts:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WarfacePts.
8. After removing WarfacePts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WarfacePts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WarfacePts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WarfacePts by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that WarfacePts by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WarfacePts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 13:54:32.440