VideoPad Video Editor
VideoPad Video Editor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your PCNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be seen here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
if you want to read more on VideoPad Video Editor on NCH Software's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. videopad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.69 MB (4916960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VideoPad Video Editor. They take an average of 12.88 MB (13510592
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg19.exe (3.02 MB)
- mp3el2.exe (192.00 KB)
- videopad.exe (4.69 MB)
- videopadsetup_v4.45.exe (4.99 MB)
The current page applies to VideoPad Video Editor version 4.45
only. You can find below info on other application versions of VideoPad Video Editor:
...click to view all...
VideoPad Video Editor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall VideoPad Video Editor:
The files below are left behind on your disk by VideoPad Video Editor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg19.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\mp3el2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopadsetup_v4.45.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
VideoPad Video Editor is a program released by NCH Software. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VideoPad Video Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VideoPad Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". If it is installed on your PC the VideoPad Video Editor program will be found very quickly. After you select VideoPad Video Editor in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VideoPad Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After removing VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VideoPad Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoPad Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:36:38.240