VideoPad Video Editor
This web page is about VideoPad Video Editor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. You can get more details about VideoPad Video Editor at www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
. Usually the VideoPad Video Editor program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad folder, depending on the user's option during setup. VideoPad Video Editor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. videopad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.31 MB (4521528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VideoPad Video Editor. They take 11.94 MB (12516464
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg19.exe (3.02 MB)
- videopad.exe (4.31 MB)
- videopadsetup_v3.73.exe (4.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.73
of VideoPad Video Editor. For other VideoPad Video Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove VideoPad Video Editor.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Júnior\VideoPad Video Editor 2.40
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Júnior\VideoPad Video Editor 3.0 + key
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\deshaker.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg12.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg19.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\Help\arrowlist.gif
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AcroExch.Document\Shell\Convert file type\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BaiduSparkHTML\URL Protocol
VideoPad Video Editor is a program by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VideoPad Video Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VideoPad Video Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". The VideoPad Video Editor application will be found very quickly. After you select VideoPad Video Editor in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VideoPad Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VideoPad Video Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VideoPad Video Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 09:27:58.717