VideoPad Video Editor
VideoPad Video Editor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Go over here
for more details on NCH Software. More details about VideoPad Video Editor can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
. VideoPad Video Editor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing VideoPad Video Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. videopad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.87 MB (5109472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VideoPad Video Editor. They occupy about 21.43 MB (22468256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg19.exe (3.02 MB)
- ffmpeg23.exe (3.16 MB)
- mp3el2.exe (192.00 KB)
- videopad.exe (4.87 MB)
- videopadsetup_v4.48.exe (5.00 MB)
- videopadsetup_v4.56.exe (5.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.56
of VideoPad Video Editor. For more VideoPad Video Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VideoPad Video Editor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VideoPad Video Editor:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg19.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg23.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\mp3el2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopadsetup_v4.22.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopadsetup_v4.56.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
VideoPad Video Editor is an application offered by NCH Software. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VideoPad Video Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". If it exists on your system the VideoPad Video Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VideoPad Video Editor in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VideoPad Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After removing VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VideoPad Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoPad Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 02:23:04.873