VideoPad Video Editor
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computerNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
to get more data about VideoPad Video Editor on NCH Software's website. VideoPad Video Editor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled videopad.exe and occupies 4.62 MB (4840160 bytes).
VideoPad Video Editor is comprised of the following executables which take 12.78 MB (13401536
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg19.exe (3.02 MB)
- mp3el2.exe (192.00 KB)
- videopad.exe (4.62 MB)
- videopadsetup_v4.31.exe (4.96 MB)
This info is about VideoPad Video Editor version 4.31
alone. For other VideoPad Video Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\VideoPad Video Editor.history
VideoPad Video Editor is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VideoPad Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VideoPad Video Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". If it exists on your system the VideoPad Video Editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VideoPad Video Editor in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VideoPad Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After removing VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VideoPad Video Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VideoPad Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:49:16.033