VideoPad Video Editor
You can find below details on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. More data about the application VideoPad Video Editor can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
. VideoPad Video Editor is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad folder, regulated by the user's decision. VideoPad Video Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.17 MB (4376120 bytes) on disk and is called videopad.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VideoPad Video Editor. They take 18.73 MB (19636392
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg16.exe (2.80 MB)
- ffmpeg19.exe (3.02 MB)
- videopad.exe (4.17 MB)
- videopadsetup_v3.14.exe (4.17 MB)
- videopadsetup_v3.60.exe (4.56 MB)
The current web page applies to VideoPad Video Editor version 3.60
alone. Click on the links below for other VideoPad Video Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove VideoPad Video Editor.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VideoPad Video Editor:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg19.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopadsetup_v3.60.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NCH Software Suite\Accounting Software.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
VideoPad Video Editor is an application marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VideoPad Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". If it is installed on your PC the VideoPad Video Editor application will be found very quickly. After you click VideoPad Video Editor in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VideoPad Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After removing VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoPad Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VideoPad Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:14:36.597