This page contains complete information on how to remove Vegas Strip for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Vegas Strip from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Vegas Strip application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Strip directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Vegas Strip. They take about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This page is about Vegas Strip version 16.07.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Vegas Strip:
...click to view all...
Vegas Strip is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vegas Strip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Vegas Strip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vegas Strip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vegas Strip". The Vegas Strip program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vegas Strip in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vegas Strip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vegas Strip.
8. After uninstalling Vegas Strip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vegas Strip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vegas Strip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vegas Strip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:27:05.217