Vegas Strip is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Vegas Strip from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Strip folder (same installation drive as Windows). Vegas Strip's primary file takes around 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
Vegas Strip contains of the executables below. They occupy 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
This data is about Vegas Strip version 14.12.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Vegas Strip:
...click to view all...
Vegas Strip is a program offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Vegas Strip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Vegas Strip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vegas Strip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vegas Strip". The Vegas Strip program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vegas Strip in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Vegas Strip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vegas Strip.
8. After removing Vegas Strip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vegas Strip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vegas Strip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vegas Strip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 22:41:57.887