Vegas Strip is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vegas Strip from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. More information about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Strip directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called casino.exe and occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The executables below are part of Vegas Strip. They take about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This info is about Vegas Strip version 16.05.0
only. For more Vegas Strip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vegas Strip is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Vegas Strip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Vegas Strip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vegas Strip or simply click the Search field and type in "Vegas Strip". If it exists on your system the Vegas Strip app will be found very quickly. When you select Vegas Strip in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vegas Strip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vegas Strip.
8. After removing Vegas Strip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vegas Strip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vegas Strip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vegas Strip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 03:52:34.563