Vegas Strip is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Vegas Strip from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Strip directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. casino.exe is the Vegas Strip's primary executable file and it occupies close to 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
Vegas Strip installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Vegas Strip version 18.05.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Vegas Strip:
...click to view all...
Vegas Strip is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vegas Strip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vegas Strip from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vegas Strip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vegas Strip". If it exists on your system the Vegas Strip program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vegas Strip in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vegas Strip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vegas Strip.
8. After uninstalling Vegas Strip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vegas Strip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vegas Strip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vegas Strip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 11:41:38.477