Vegas Strip is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Vegas Strip from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Strip directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. casino.exe is the Vegas Strip's primary executable file and it occupies close to 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
Vegas Strip installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Vegas Strip version 18.05.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Vegas Strip:
...click to view all...
Vegas Strip is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vegas Strip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vegas Strip from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vegas Strip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vegas Strip". The Vegas Strip program will be found automatically. When you select Vegas Strip in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vegas Strip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vegas Strip.
8. After uninstalling Vegas Strip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vegas Strip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vegas Strip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vegas Strip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 11:41:38.477