This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Vegas Strip for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Vegas Strip from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vegas Strip directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk and is titled casino.exe.
Vegas Strip installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
This web page is about Vegas Strip version 14.11.0
only. Click on the links below for other Vegas Strip versions:
...click to view all...
Vegas Strip is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Vegas Strip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vegas Strip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vegas Strip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vegas Strip". If it is installed on your PC the Vegas Strip program will be found very quickly. When you select Vegas Strip in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vegas Strip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vegas Strip.
8. After removing Vegas Strip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vegas Strip that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vegas Strip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Vegas Strip by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vegas Strip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:08:16.520