This page contains complete information on how to remove UltraVnc for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall UltraVnc from your computeruvnc bvba
. Check out here
for more info on uvnc bvba. Please follow http://www.uvnc.com
if you want to read more on UltraVnc on uvnc bvba's page. Usually the UltraVnc application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraVNC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove UltraVnc by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraVNC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled vncviewer.exe and it has a size of 1.26 MB (1323288 bytes).
UltraVnc contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.65 MB (4874432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSLogonACL.exe (102.77 KB)
- setcad.exe (38.27 KB)
- setpasswd.exe (44.27 KB)
- testauth.exe (55.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (982.77 KB)
- uvnc_settings.exe (490.77 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.26 MB)
- winvnc.exe (1.71 MB)
The current web page applies to UltraVnc version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other UltraVnc versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling UltraVnc we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by UltraVnc's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\UltraVNC
- C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\20150308_Server_ClientAuth.pubkey
- C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\20150308_Viewer_ClientAuth.pkey
- C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\SCTSettings.adm
- C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\SecureVNCPlugin.dsm
UltraVnc is an application by uvnc bvba. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove UltraVnc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UltraVnc from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraVnc or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraVnc". If it is installed on your PC the UltraVnc application will be found automatically. After you click UltraVnc in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UltraVnc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraVnc:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UltraVnc.
8. After removing UltraVnc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraVnc that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraVnc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UltraVnc by uvnc bvba from your computer, we are not saying that UltraVnc by uvnc bvba is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UltraVnc supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 09:58:17.017