UltraVnc is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UltraVnc from your computeruvnc bvba
. You can read more on uvnc bvba or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.uvnc.com
to get more data about UltraVnc on uvnc bvba's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\UltraVNC folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for UltraVnc is C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled vncviewer.exe and it has a size of 1.41 MB (1479112 bytes).
UltraVnc installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.75 MB (4976488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- check_install.exe (57.56 KB)
- MSLogonACL.exe (102.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (988.45 KB)
- uvnc_settings.exe (314.95 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.41 MB)
- winvnc.exe (1.82 MB)
- setupdrv.exe (88.56 KB)
This page is about UltraVnc version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other UltraVnc versions:
...click to view all...
UltraVnc is an application released by uvnc bvba. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase UltraVnc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove UltraVnc with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UltraVnc or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraVnc". If it exists on your system the UltraVnc app will be found automatically. When you click UltraVnc in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UltraVnc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraVnc:
- The publisher is: http://www.uvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UltraVnc.
8. After removing UltraVnc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraVnc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UltraVnc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraVnc by uvnc bvba from your computer, we are not saying that UltraVnc by uvnc bvba is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraVnc supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:23:33.830