This page is about UltraVnc for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall UltraVnc from your systemuvnc bvba
. Additional info about uvnc bvba can be seen here
. Click on http://www.uvnc.com
to get more information about UltraVnc on uvnc bvba's website. UltraVnc is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling UltraVnc is C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. winvnc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.85 MB (1940248 bytes) on disk.
UltraVnc is comprised of the following executables which take 5.14 MB (5390528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MSLogonACL.exe (121.27 KB)
- setcad.exe (43.27 KB)
- setpasswd.exe (48.77 KB)
- testauth.exe (64.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (982.77 KB)
- uvnc_settings.exe (538.27 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.53 MB)
- winvnc.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of UltraVnc. You can find below a few links to other UltraVnc releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove UltraVnc from your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\mslogon.log
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\UltraVNC.ini
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\WinVNC.log
UltraVnc is a program released by the software company uvnc bvba. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall UltraVnc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove UltraVnc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UltraVnc or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraVnc". If it is installed on your PC the UltraVnc app will be found very quickly. When you click UltraVnc in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UltraVnc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraVnc:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraVnc.
8. After uninstalling UltraVnc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UltraVnc that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraVnc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraVnc by uvnc bvba from your PC, nor are we saying that UltraVnc by uvnc bvba is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraVnc in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:50:43.110