This page is about UltraVnc for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall UltraVnc from your systemuvnc bvba
. Additional info about uvnc bvba can be seen here
. Click on http://www.uvnc.com
to get more information about UltraVnc on uvnc bvba's website. UltraVnc is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling UltraVnc is C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. winvnc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.85 MB (1940248 bytes) on disk.
UltraVnc is comprised of the following executables which take 5.14 MB (5390528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MSLogonACL.exe (121.27 KB)
- setcad.exe (43.27 KB)
- setpasswd.exe (48.77 KB)
- testauth.exe (64.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (982.77 KB)
- uvnc_settings.exe (538.27 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.53 MB)
- winvnc.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of UltraVnc. You can find below a few links to other UltraVnc releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove UltraVnc from your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\mslogon.log
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\UltraVNC.ini
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\WinVNC.log
UltraVnc is a program released by the software company uvnc bvba. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall UltraVnc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove UltraVnc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraVnc or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltraVnc". If it exists on your system the UltraVnc program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UltraVnc in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about UltraVnc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraVnc:
- The publisher is: http://www.uvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UltraVnc.
8. After uninstalling UltraVnc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UltraVnc that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraVnc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraVnc by uvnc bvba from your PC, nor are we saying that UltraVnc by uvnc bvba is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraVnc in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:50:43.110