UltraVnc is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall UltraVnc from your computeruvnc bvba
. More info about uvnc bvba can be read here
. More details about the application UltraVnc can be seen at http://www.uvnc.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UltraVnc. vncviewer.exe is the UltraVnc's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.25 MB (1310536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in UltraVnc. They take 5.09 MB (5342088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSLogonACL.exe (115.82 KB)
- setcad.exe (49.82 KB)
- setpasswd.exe (53.32 KB)
- testauth.exe (60.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (978.82 KB)
- uvnckeyboardhelper.exe (106.82 KB)
- uvnc_settings.exe (547.32 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.25 MB)
- winvnc.exe (1.98 MB)
The current web page applies to UltraVnc version 1.1.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other UltraVnc releases:
...click to view all...
UltraVnc is an application offered by the software company uvnc bvba. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase UltraVnc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall UltraVnc from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UltraVnc or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraVnc". If it is installed on your PC the UltraVnc program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UltraVnc in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UltraVnc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UltraVnc:
- The publisher is: http://www.uvnc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\uvnc bvba\UltraVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UltraVnc.
8. After uninstalling UltraVnc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraVnc that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UltraVnc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraVnc by uvnc bvba from your computer, we are not saying that UltraVnc by uvnc bvba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraVnc in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:38:44.000