Torch is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch
. Check out here
where you can read more on Torch. The application is often located in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Definições locais\Application Data\Torch\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Torch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Definições locais\Application Data\Torch\Application\220.127.116.1126\Installer\setup.exe. torch.exe is the Torch's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 836.01 KB (856072 bytes) on disk.
Torch contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.76 MB (6035488
bytes) on disk.
- torch.exe (836.01 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.63 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.25 MB)
This web page is about Torch version 18.104.22.16826
only. You can find below info on other releases of Torch:
...click to view all...
Torch is a program released by the software company Torch. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Torch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". The Torch application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Torch in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Torch by Torch from your PC, we are not saying that Torch by Torch is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 16:08:57.847