You can find on this page details on how to remove SyncBackPro for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SyncBackPro from your PC2BrightSparks
. Open here
for more information on 2BrightSparks. Click on http://www.SyncBackPro.com
to get more details about SyncBackPro on 2BrightSparks's website. SyncBackPro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove SyncBackPro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SyncBackPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 24.16 MB (25338424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SyncBackPro. They take about 28.33 MB (29708968
bytes) on disk.
- RemBlankPwd.exe (2.94 MB)
- SyncBackPro.exe (24.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to SyncBackPro version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other SyncBackPro versions:
...click to view all...
SyncBackPro is a program offered by 2BrightSparks. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SyncBackPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SyncBackPro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SyncBackPro or simply click the Search feature and type in "SyncBackPro". If it is installed on your PC the SyncBackPro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SyncBackPro in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SyncBackPro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SyncBackPro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SyncBackPro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SyncBackPro.
8. After uninstalling SyncBackPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SyncBackPro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SyncBackPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks from your PC, nor are we saying that SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SyncBackPro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 19:07:02.037