This web page contains complete information on how to remove SyncBackPro for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SyncBackPro from your PC2BrightSparks
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 2BrightSparks. Please open http://www.SyncBackPro.com
if you want to read more on SyncBackPro on 2BrightSparks's web page. SyncBackPro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SyncBackPro. The program's main executable file is labeled SyncBackPro.exe and occupies 12.26 MB (12857696 bytes).
SyncBackPro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.46 MB (14108864
bytes) on disk.
- SyncBackPro.exe (12.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of SyncBackPro. You can find below info on other releases of SyncBackPro:
...click to view all...
SyncBackPro is a program marketed by the software company 2BrightSparks. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SyncBackPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SyncBackPro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SyncBackPro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SyncBackPro". If it is installed on your PC the SyncBackPro program will be found automatically. After you click SyncBackPro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SyncBackPro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SyncBackPro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SyncBackPro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SyncBackPro.
8. After removing SyncBackPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SyncBackPro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SyncBackPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks from your PC, we are not saying that SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SyncBackPro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 16:12:09.377