This web page contains complete information on how to remove SyncBackPro for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SyncBackPro from your PC2BrightSparks
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 2BrightSparks. Please open http://www.SyncBackPro.com
if you want to read more on SyncBackPro on 2BrightSparks's web page. SyncBackPro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SyncBackPro. The program's main executable file is labeled SyncBackPro.exe and occupies 12.26 MB (12857696 bytes).
SyncBackPro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.46 MB (14108864
bytes) on disk.
- SyncBackPro.exe (12.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of SyncBackPro. You can find below info on other releases of SyncBackPro:
...click to view all...
SyncBackPro is a program marketed by the software company 2BrightSparks. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SyncBackPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SyncBackPro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SyncBackPro or simply click the Search feature and type in "SyncBackPro". If it exists on your system the SyncBackPro application will be found very quickly. After you click SyncBackPro in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SyncBackPro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SyncBackPro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SyncBackPro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SyncBackPro.
8. After removing SyncBackPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SyncBackPro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SyncBackPro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks from your PC, we are not saying that SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SyncBackPro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 16:12:09.377