This web page is about SyncBackPro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SyncBackPro from your computer2BrightSparks
. You can read more on 2BrightSparks or check for application updates here
. Further information about SyncBackPro can be seen at http://www.SyncBackPro.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). SyncBackPro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe. SyncBackPro.exe is the SyncBackPro's primary executable file and it takes circa 14.99 MB (15718536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SyncBackPro. They occupy about 16.19 MB (16976144
bytes) on disk.
- SyncBackPro.exe (14.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of SyncBackPro. For more SyncBackPro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SyncBackPro is an application offered by the software company 2BrightSparks. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase SyncBackPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SyncBackPro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SyncBackPro or simply activate the Search field and type in "SyncBackPro". If it is installed on your PC the SyncBackPro application will be found very quickly. After you select SyncBackPro in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SyncBackPro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SyncBackPro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SyncBackPro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SyncBackPro.
8. After removing SyncBackPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SyncBackPro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SyncBackPro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks from your computer, nor are we saying that SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SyncBackPro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:42:02.903