This page is about SyncBackPro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SyncBackPro from your computer2BrightSparks
. More information on 2BrightSparks can be found here
. More info about the program SyncBackPro can be found at http://www.SyncBackPro.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SyncBackPro. SyncBackPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 21.21 MB (22235944 bytes) on disk.
SyncBackPro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.58 MB (26819392
bytes) on disk.
- RemBlankPwd.exe (3.16 MB)
- SyncBackPro.exe (21.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This info is about SyncBackPro version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SyncBackPro:
...click to view all...
SyncBackPro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SyncBackPro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\AllDrives.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\ANPOP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\AOSMTPEX.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\ChangeIdentical.vbs
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
SyncBackPro is an application released by the software company 2BrightSparks. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SyncBackPro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SyncBackPro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SyncBackPro or simply click the Search feature and type in "SyncBackPro". If it exists on your system the SyncBackPro app will be found very quickly. After you select SyncBackPro in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SyncBackPro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SyncBackPro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SyncBackPro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SyncBackPro.
8. After uninstalling SyncBackPro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SyncBackPro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SyncBackPro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks from your PC, nor are we saying that SyncBackPro by 2BrightSparks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SyncBackPro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:17:42.253