This page is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://www.simple-files.com
. Further information on http://www.simple-files.com can be found here
. More information about the program SimpleFiles can be found at http://www.simple-files.com
. SimpleFiles is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called SimpleFiles.exe and occupies 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SimpleFiles. They occupy an average of 9.40 MB (9861272
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.15.06
of SimpleFiles. You can find here a few links to other SimpleFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is an application by http://www.simple-files.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SimpleFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles app will be found very quickly. After you select SimpleFiles in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com from your PC, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:42:45.027