You can find below details on how to uninstall SimpleFiles for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your computerhttp://www.simple-files.com
. Further information on http://www.simple-files.com can be seen here
. You can see more info about SimpleFiles at http://www.simple-files.com
. Usually the SimpleFiles program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SimpleFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) on disk.
SimpleFiles contains of the executables below. They take 9.39 MB (9843448
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.81 MB)
The current web page applies to SimpleFiles version 150.15.26
only. For other SimpleFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is a program marketed by the software company http://www.simple-files.com. Some people want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SimpleFiles in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleFiles supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:08:42.647