SimpleFiles is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PChttp://www.simple-files.com
. You can read more on http://www.simple-files.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on SimpleFiles at http://www.simple-files.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is called SimpleFiles.exe and it has a size of 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes).
SimpleFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.45 MB (9908680
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.87 MB)
The current page applies to SimpleFiles version 150.15.08
only. For more SimpleFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is a program offered by http://www.simple-files.com. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SimpleFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SimpleFiles in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:03:26.863