This info is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://www.simple-files.com
. More info about http://www.simple-files.com can be read here
. Detailed information about SimpleFiles can be seen at http://www.simple-files.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall SimpleFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SimpleFiles's primary file takes about 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) and is named SimpleFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of SimpleFiles. They occupy about 9.42 MB (9872352
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.84 MB)
The current web page applies to SimpleFiles version 15.15.12
alone. Click on the links below for other SimpleFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is a program marketed by http://www.simple-files.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SimpleFiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". The SimpleFiles app will be found very quickly. After you click SimpleFiles in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:32:28.597