This info is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://www.simple-files.com
. More info about http://www.simple-files.com can be read here
. Detailed information about SimpleFiles can be seen at http://www.simple-files.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall SimpleFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SimpleFiles's primary file takes about 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) and is named SimpleFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of SimpleFiles. They occupy about 9.42 MB (9872352
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.84 MB)
The current web page applies to SimpleFiles version 15.15.12
alone. Click on the links below for other SimpleFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is a program marketed by http://www.simple-files.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SimpleFiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SimpleFiles in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:32:28.597