This info is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your computerhttp://www.simple-files.com
. More data about http://www.simple-files.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.simple-files.com
if you want to read more on SimpleFiles on http://www.simple-files.com's website. SimpleFiles is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SimpleFiles. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.28 MB (3435064 bytes) on disk and is labeled downloader.exe.
SimpleFiles is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.49 MB (7857880
bytes) on disk:
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.81 MB)
- Updater.exe (415.05 KB)
The current page applies to SimpleFiles version 150.15.11
only. Click on the links below for other SimpleFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is an application released by http://www.simple-files.com. Some people choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SimpleFiles from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SimpleFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles app will be found very quickly. After you select SimpleFiles in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simple-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com from your computer, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleFiles supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:20:07.697