This web page is about Settings Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCAztec Media Inc
. More information about Aztec Media Inc can be read here
. Settings Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\systemk folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Settings Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\systemk\Uninstall.exe /browser=all. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 111.63 KB (114312 bytes).
Settings Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 188.15 KB (192664
bytes) on disk:
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.63 KB)
This page is about Settings Manager version 184.108.40.20601
alone. Click on the links below for other Settings Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Settings Manager we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Settings Manager:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Settings Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\systemk\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\systemk\Internet Explorer Settings.exe
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\systemk\tbicon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\systemk\Uninstall.exe.quarantine
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application released by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Settings Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Settings Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Settings Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Settings Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Settings Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:06:07.353