This web page is about Settings Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your systemAztec Media Inc
. More information about Aztec Media Inc can be read here
. Settings Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\systemk folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Settings Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\systemk\Uninstall.exe /browser=all. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 111.63 KB (114312 bytes).
Settings Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 188.15 KB (192664
bytes) on disk:
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.63 KB)
This page is about Settings Manager version 126.96.36.19901
alone. Click on the links below for other Settings Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Settings Manager we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Settings Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Settings Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is a program released by Aztec Media Inc. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Settings Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Settings Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Settings Manager". The Settings Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Settings Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Settings Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:06:07.353