Settings Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerAztec Media Inc
. You can find out more on Aztec Media Inc or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Settings Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and occupies 112.12 KB (114808 bytes).
Settings Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 112.12 KB (114808
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (112.12 KB)
The current page applies to Settings Manager version 220.127.116.1163
alone. You can find here a few links to other Settings Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Settings Manager from your PC:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application offered by Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Settings Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Settings Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Settings Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Settings Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Settings Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:36:48.343