Settings Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerAztec Media Inc
. Take a look here
for more info on Aztec Media Inc. Settings Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\smdmf folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Settings Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all. Internet Explorer Settings.exe is the Settings Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 1.21 MB (1265680 bytes) on disk.
Settings Manager contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1458808
bytes) on disk.
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.21 MB)
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16868
of Settings Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Settings Manager:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Settings Manager from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Settings Manager:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Settings Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\smdmf\del_DM_LL_nsg1734.dll
Settings Manager is an application marketed by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Settings Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Settings Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Settings Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Settings Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Settings Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-22 18:58:09.400