Settings Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCAztec Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Aztec Media Inc. Settings Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all is the full command line if you want to remove Settings Manager. Settings Manager's main file takes about 1.21 MB (1265680 bytes) and is called Internet Explorer Settings.exe.
The executables below are part of Settings Manager. They occupy about 2.60 MB (2724488
bytes) on disk.
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.21 MB)
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.09 KB)
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.21 MB)
This web page is about Settings Manager version 126.96.36.19992
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Settings Manager:
...click to view all...
Settings Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Settings Manager from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\smdmf\del_DM_LL_nsb62CF.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application marketed by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Settings Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Settings Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Settings Manager". The Settings Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Settings Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Settings Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:36:20.580