Settings Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCAztec Media Inc
. More data about Aztec Media Inc can be found here
. Settings Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all is the full command line if you want to uninstall Settings Manager. Uninstall.exe is the Settings Manager's main executable file and it takes around 112.13 KB (114824 bytes) on disk.
Settings Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 188.65 KB (193176
bytes) on disk.
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.13 KB)
This info is about Settings Manager version 18.104.22.16886
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Settings Manager:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Settings Manager from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Settings Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\tbicon.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Settings Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Settings Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select Settings Manager in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Settings Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:52:00.887