Settings Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerAztec Media Inc
. You can find out more on Aztec Media Inc or check for application updates here
. Settings Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Settings Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Internet Explorer Settings.exe is the Settings Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 1.14 MB (1198096 bytes) on disk.
Settings Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.89 MB (6176472
bytes) on disk:
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.14 MB)
- smdmfu.exe (3.42 MB)
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.15 KB)
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12417
of Settings Manager. For more Settings Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Settings Manager is an application offered by Aztec Media Inc. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Settings Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Settings Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". The Settings Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Settings Manager in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Settings Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 11:55:22.303