Send Anywhere is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Send Anywhere from your PCEstmob Inc.
. Further information on Estmob Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Send Anywhere can be found at https://send-anywhere.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Send Anywhere by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. sendanywhere.exe is the Send Anywhere's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.19 MB (3347192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Send Anywhere. They take an average of 4.01 MB (4200857
bytes) on disk.
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
- sendanywhere.exe (3.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This info is about Send Anywhere version 0.12.16
only. Click on the links below for other Send Anywhere versions:
...click to view all...
Send Anywhere is a program marketed by the software company Estmob Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Send Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Send Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Send Anywhere or simply click the Search field and type in "Send Anywhere". The Send Anywhere app will be found very quickly. When you select Send Anywhere in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Send Anywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Send Anywhere:
- The web site of the program is: https://send-anywhere.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Send Anywhere\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Send Anywhere.
8. After uninstalling Send Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Send Anywhere which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Send Anywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Send Anywhere by Estmob Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Send Anywhere in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-08 04:36:36.937