Search New Window
Search New Window is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Search New Window from your computerSearch New Window
. Additional info about Search New Window can be read here
. Click on http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
to get more data about Search New Window on Search New Window's website. Usually the Search New Window application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Search New Window is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 347.28 KB (355616 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Search New Window. They take 870.78 KB (891680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.28 KB)
The current page applies to Search New Window version 2.0.5987.32786
only. For other Search New Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is a program released by Search New Window. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search New Window with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search New Window or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search New Window". If it exists on your system the Search New Window program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search New Window in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search New Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search New Window:
- The software company is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search New Window.
8. After removing Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search New Window that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search New Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search New Window by Search New Window from your PC, we are not saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search New Window in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:32:10.193